Editor’s note: Our friends over at QuickBooks for Windows wrote this piece for Windows users. Seeing a great idea, we ripped it off and Mac-ified it for you. Here’s a shout out to the awesome Jonathan Brubaker who created the original article for Windows.
If you’re new to QuickBooks, now is the time to get off on the right foot. We’ve seen some common newbie mistakes and listed them here so you know what to avoid. Don’t forget, you’ve got places to go for answers if you have questions:
- First, there’s Little Square, where you are now. Check out the Square One menu for New to QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, check Help. (Choose Help > QuickBooks Help)
- Ask other users and QuickBooks experts on the QuickBooks for Mac Community.
- Look on our support site for helpful information like multiuser troubleshooting.
- Or if you want one-on-one assistance, consider finding a ProAdvisor to help guide you.